Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nohelani Cypreano - Lihue

Okay, so I must have been losing my mind or something, but I was up on the internet with my laptop in my lap, keeping warm and cozy on a rainy night, and surfing through the channels on tv at 3am. I had a moment of insanity when I realized I was watching Dog the bounty hunter. Yea, dog!
I've never seen the show before but it's apparently filmed in Hawaii. Dog's on a mission to rid the tropical paradise of it's current number one problem, Meth. So, I'm thinking of course about digging for records in Hawaii and first thing that comes to mind is Nohelani Cypreano.
One of the calmest, coolest lil' jammies I've come across. Is a gentle lil' summer funk ditty called 'Lihue'. It might not be summer yet, but we can be there in spirit. n-joy.

Nohelani Cypreano - Lihue

No comments:

Post a Comment