Monday, July 20, 2009

Dwayne Omarr - This Party's Jam Packed


Damn man! I keep playing this tune out and nobody's feeling it. You are all complete suckas if your not feeling this shit. Can you fuckin' believe it? Not only rare as shit, but probably one of the best electro rap boogie jams known to man. So thick, and so rich. This shit seriously bumps. Hopefully it will find a home in your heart too. Maybe it has no place on the dance floor. At least maybe not in this era. But, I will continue to boogie, pop, and top rock to it regardless. Or, just wait it out like you know we all do until there's a small bit more of acceptance. Are cats just truly not ready for electro funk like this. It puzzles me. Maybe some folks just don't hear things like we do eh? Well, good for you and me.. cause I know you will go out and bump this shit somewhere. As a side note, I HAVE been told that I am too funky. Ha ha! Don't think that's gonna be a problem for me.
Dwayne Omar is a straight tripper, just look at the photo. But, be careful the photo is not related to this release. So, if your feindy for this 12" like I was, it's just a plain sleeve. But, I had to include this great photo of Dwayne. This 12" eluded me for a great while, and now that I have it.. it needs to be shared. Agreed?




Dwayne Omarr - This Party's Jam Packed


1 comment:

  1. I agree! If everybody could follow the ''free your mind and your ass will follow'' rule, it would be perfect. damn I love this jam!

    ReplyDelete