Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Percy And Artie Space Band - Funk With You



EXCLUSIVE!!

A true Soundboutique exclusive track.

You won't find this any where else. Had to have it, never seent it before, and found nothin' about it nowhere. All I have to say about this particular post is What The Fuck!! Crazy ass space funk on a rare 45 from 1982. An infections groove and a gimmick about aliens fiending for human 'booty'. Ok, they got me. I'm all in. I've seen some good sci-fi movies. But, the whole concept of aliens coming to earth for these fine tenda'ronies we got up in here..like I said..I'm SOLD. If any one knows anything about this group please message me or post it up. Sounds like it was made on the same distant planet as the Pyramid Plus 45. It's a little silly at times, but pure alien funk nonetheless. Enjoy y'all, this one's a Soundboutique exclusive!



Percy And Artie Space Band - Funk With You

2 comments: