Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sumy - Soul With Milk


Couldn't help but post this song, although thoroughly all over the net everywhere else. Not exactly a Sound Boutique exclusive is what I mean. And, in fact recently we posted (just last month) another song by this artist.... 'Funking In Your Mind' by this Surinamese artist Sumy. This one is the best from this album, although as I mentioned last time I spoke of Sumy, he's incredibly talented and genre wise all over the freakin' place. And, again...don't get me wrong there's loads of interesting and wierdo fun tracks all over this album including an instrumental of this song called 'Milk Mix'. I did in fact try to track down Mr. Sumy to hopefully get an interview but, whatever web presence he has is outdated.

Sumy - Soul With Milk

2 comments: